Becoming a capable driver with Perth driving school lessons can be fun as well as a serious learning experience. Driving can prove to be equally dangerous if not done the right way. To avoid any nasty accidents, parents must be very cautious when they entrust their teen with the responsible task of driving. From the onset, the right coaching and guidance is needed to make teenagers understand the importance of safe driving. They also need to be taught that the road rules and regulations need to be followed to ensure everyone’s safety. With Sumit Driving Academy and professional Perth Driving school lesson, you can encourage your child to master the art of driving while feeling assured that they are receiving professional tuition on all driving aspects and road safety.
- Risk of accidents: You can lower the risk of car accidents by enrolling your teenager into Perth Driving school lessons. This is the first step for them to understand the bigger risk that lies on the road. A professional instructor will be able to tell them accurate statistics of teenage driving hazards and accidents. Not as a scare tactic, but to educate them and make them aware.
- Confident driving: With Perth Driving school lessons your child will gain confidence which is a must-have when driving. It instils a sense of judgement and also boosts the idea of handling the vehicle in any hazardous conditions. A confident driver understands how a vehicle operates and is able to manoeuvre the vehicle out of danger.
- Understand the need: As a parent, it is crucial for you to know why it is so important to enrol your teenager into Perth Driving school lessons. Here are some statistics on the hazards of teenage driving:
- 45% of all young Australian injury deaths are due to road accidents.
- Young drivers represent one-quarter of all Australian road deaths.
- A P-Plate driver is four times more likely to be involved in a fatal car crash than a driver over the age of 26.
It’s better to be safe than sorry, with Perth driving lessons. Contact Sumit Driving Academy today to give your teenager the best chance of staying safe on the roads.